Menu

Real Australian Wedding


In March, Last year I was part of a production called the FILM Show, a show about wedding photography in Australia that has been available online for viewing for a while only for you . As a part of the show, we shot a unique wedding. Being a best wedding photographer, it was very important for me that we shoot a real wedding events, with few real people and not an editorial shoot with any fake models. In the end and through a lot of serendipity, it turned out that the hosts of the show would shoot the wedding of Kiara and Donald.

Awesome Experience feel at Wedding !!

I've know both Kiara and Donald over the web for a while, so getting to shoot their real wedding was a huge honor. We were five people hosting the FILM Show, me, Tanja Lippert, Ryan Muirhead, Tia Reagan and Jan Scholz so even getting my head around shooting with three other photographers bothered me. Add a a film crew of about 20 people to that and you can imagine how difficult I thought it would be to shoot the way I normally do.

 But for some reason it worked...




















































































Post a Comment

 
Top